Crap'n Cruddy!!
LOL!!
I'd love to buy this XNO painting.....(if I had an extra G)
I'm loving lots of this guy's art........
(he's got a gallery up at low brow art world) [img]wink.gif[/img]
http://members.aol.com/pseisen/index.html
WARNING!-put your shades on
Please don't tell me people actually collect them on these boards...
I used to have the vinyl figures from the '70s-very cool
and just got the bobble heads......
well, my wife did [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and why not?Originally posted by Leegeta:
Please don't tell me people actually collect them on these boards...
lol......
wait 'till I get a camera-
you'll see lots of goofy ass stuff [img]smile.gif[/img]
if they redid them all nice and stuff, they'd be really cool
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and why not?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not that they are not cool or anything but it seems like everyone collects everything here lol.Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Leegeta:
Please don't tell me people actually collect them on these boards...
They are cool though.
Bookmarks